Monday, June 4, 2012

Creative Living - - Time

So  much is written about what to do when you are retired, but no one ever addresses time, our currency.

Right now I am sitting outside with the laptop and the CD, Hope for Haiti Now, playing the song "Hallelujah, Hallelujah,"  and I am at peace.  It is 92 degrees with a soft breeze musing up my hair, which soon I will get cut.  My view encompasses the canal to my right and bordering on other side of it, a park, the pool and there is no one around so the music is not low but quite stimulating.

Point for all of this, I've written several pages and I am pleased with how the novel is progressing, because once you are in the flow of the story, it tells itself, you are just the person putting it down.  So tonight when I reflect on my day, I will feel great. 

The reason is simple, time was exchanged pleasantly.  My senses relished the scent of the afternoon and my eyes drank in the blessed peacefulness of the time and my mind created new pages in my novel, A Heavenly Revolution.

Overall I would say I received maximum value for my currency.  Isn't life great? 

No comments:

Post a Comment