Friday, June 14, 2013

Comcast Sucks

First let me apologize to any reader for being crude, but I do feel that Comcast, is a company that is disliked and at time hated by its customer base.  Having just spent 10 days trying to get my cable fixed I hope that there is a special place in hell for its upper management. 
It really must be profitable for Comcast to excel in lousy service, insulting attitudes by their customer service staff and the height of indifference with their chat center staff.  I know when I chat with them and each time I get the canned response that is the same as they other three before used I can visualize them pressing a button, when first speaking to customer insert greeting number 5 then follow with a sales pitch for the music and Xfinity.
Well, I when chat with Comcast, I do not want a sales pitch and a phony greeting that is just like all the previous ones, I want interaction and once you have my record in front of you, you should have all the notes and you do not need me to repeat the same thing over and over again.  I was contact and spoke to a customer service rep and he asked me to repeat my issues.  I was not happy.  I told him to read the record of my issues and I was not going to repeat my self for the sixth time and I hung up.
I filed a complaint with the State of Florida Consumer Division, I mailed a copy of my complaint to Florida's two US Senators, the Honorable Bill Nelson and the Honorable Marco Rubio, I emailed a copy of my complaint to the City Manager when Comcast Franchise comes up for renewal and I will file a complaint with the F.C.C.  I also wrote an email to the Honorable Senator John McCain in support of his cable bill.
I urge every disgruntled and unhappy person with Comcast mediocre service to contact their US Senator and ask him/her to support this bill.  We are being abused by cable companies.  It is time to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment