Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day Three of Learning

The sign in to the blog worked.  Yeah.  There is hope after all and I will not need to label the days anymore.
Yesterday I was interviewed by the Guardian Ad Litem program director.  The interview was detailed and surprisingly long.  I answered many questions about myself and responded to scenarios.  Driving home I understood why the program is always looking volunteers.  The vetting process is more detailed than we use on our politicians and rightfully so because  as a volunteer you deal with children that are in precarious family situation.
And now to what is my joy, writing.  If you google my name you will find the many books I have written.  Through the years writing has taught me a great deal and in the ensuing days, I will share what I learned.  I welcome your input. 

No comments:

Post a Comment