Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Senior Gene I-Aa, time and passion

A final word on time, maybe!

When we were kids we all were passionate about a particular subject and as we got older between school, life and work, the passion waned and went dormant, but it did not die.

Well I have news for you, it is time to discover and bring passion back to life. 

After all, who and what can hurt you?  Honestly.  I understand, working we needed to toe the line.  In my job, I  reported to board of directors, believe me, no pick-nick and the same held true for when I worked with for the State of Florida.  One of the greatest joy I discovered after retiring, we are fire proof. 

Enough said.  Discover your passion again and pursue it.  Don't worry what people will say.  if you don't follow your passion, the consensus will be, "Ah he/she should have.  What a waste of time."  And if you do follow, "Crazy bugger, look what he/she did with the time."

Well, what do want people to say about you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment